We know that our kids and parents are respectful and responsible, so we don’t have a lot of rules for Ignite. But we do have some guidelines to protect the facility that we have been entrusted with and to make our days run smoothly.
- Please arrive on time. Give your family plenty of time to put totes in the hallway and be seated for opening by 9:30.
- A parent must be present for each hour that children attend. If a situation arises where you must leave the building, please put another adult in charge of your children and tell Deleise prior to leaving.
- Please keep all of your family’s belongings in your family tote during the day.
- Please be sure to bring a blanket to sit on during lunch and water bottles only for drinks.
- We are sharing the building with church staff, so please be considerate of noise level and no running or rough housing.
- No children may leave the building without an adult or permission from their parents.
- Clean-up is everyone’s responsibility. We have to keep this church immaculate in order to keep our privileges. Please make sure your clean-up assignment is completed before you leave the building and ask someone else to handle it if you are absent.
- If kids are outside they must stay in the yard next to the building. No one can be in the parking lot.